From: Swprograms [mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Royall
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 4:25 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Links to info on BBC streaming changes and effort to Restore Internet feeds

Incidentally, Tunein doesn't stream anything per se. You need to think of them as a DNS (domain name server, i.e., a "lookup") for content. They then hand you off to whatever is actually providing the content so you are effectively telling me your beef is with BBC servers. Now that I have no problem believing.

Off-topic: If you ever get a burning urge to know what cops are doing in my corner of the multiverse, check out http://tunein.com/radio/Southwest-Harris-County-Law-Enforcement-s208896/.  Yep, that gets you handed off to one of my laptops.