[Swprograms] 7200

Early Monday morning just before 3am pacific/10:00UTC, I stopped on 7200khz on my radio and came upon two stations battling it out. Each signal was fairly steady and with good audio but with two stations trying to punch through, I could never figure out what either one was.

Both sounded like some sort of asian language. I figured one was Radio Taiwan International.. the only other option I see is Myanmar Radio as well.

http://shortwaveschedule.com/index.php?freq=7200

Here's a video, in quicktime format, of my reception, with audio.. can anyone ID what I heard, for sure?

http://www.onairdj.com/7200.MOV

Here's the video in WMV format with audio and video of my reception:

http://www.onairdj.com/7200.wmv

Paul Walker
Redding, California, USA
Sangean ATSioiX and H-800 Skymatch Active Antenna