From: "'Paul B. Walker, Jr.' walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx [badx]" <badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Short-Wave radio Listening" <swl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shortwave programming discussion" <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1:22:58 PM
Subject: [badx] Another Unid shortwave signal

Another Unid station on shortwave!

Recorded at 859am AKDT/1659 utc on Tuesday April 26, 2016.

Have heard this two days In a row, pretty clear, sounds kinda like its Indian (All India Radio?) but nothing fits the schedule.Â

Audio here:

Posted by: Stephen C Wood <hauula7@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

.