[Swprograms] DX Tip: Shiokaze Sea Breeze

DX Tip: Shiokaze Sea Breeze which broadcasts from Tokyo normally in 5915khz and 5985khz appears to have reactivated an old frequency of theirs that isn't listed in Eibi as on the schedule.

They are on 6090khz between 1600UTC and 1700UTC. I've heard them clear as a bell, and pretty solid and steady the last three mornings here in Alaska's central interior.

They appear to be unjammed too, I would think that broadcast news about North & South Korea, China and Japan, someone would want to jam them and I think someone has in the past.