[IRCA] Habla Espanol? 780 UNID SS station

[IRCA] Habla Espanol? 780 UNID SS station

Hi
Can some please have a listen to my audio clip on
http://www.geocities.com/barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/mypage.html

I heard the SS station on 780 at 0155 EST, 1/25. If any one has a clue to the station and what the SS guy is saying I would be grateful for the help.  The clip runs for about 60 seconds. (403KB)
73's
Barry