Re: [IRCA] Kona, Hawaii Ultralight DU's for 12-17

Make sure you get out and EAT occasionally --

Try HUGGOS at Happy Hour and try to the Mai Tai with the house made Orgeat
syrup -- ask...
they will know what you are talking about.

On our first night there we ALWAYS go to the Royal Kona for Mai Tai's and
BUCKETS of Shrimp!

Cannot wait!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -