Re: [IRCA] Beverage antenna

A good idea for ANY antenna, inside or out... I do at least a visual
inspection once a year.  It probably wouldn't hurt do do a solder joint
reheat on any home built antenna (if you solder like I do, hi)!!

I was sure pleased to read about all the DX test receptions... especially
since we got a bonus test too!

FYI, I am still on assigment in Tucson AZ and my contract has just been
exteneded to 2/4/05 (ie I'm not done yet).

Phil Bytheway
IRCA EiC