Re: [IRCA] Beverage antenna

Phil,

On Saturday 11 December 2004 18:42, Phil Bytheway wrote:
> FYI, I am still on assigment in Tucson AZ and my contract has just been
> exteneded to 2/4/05 (ie I'm not done yet).

I didn't know you were still in Tucson.  Holy Cow.  You'll be so dried out
from the desert that when you go back to the Northwest, they'll think your
dehydrated.

Where do they have you staying all this time?  I was there helping my brother
care for my parents for nearly the whole month of October.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001
Stephen Hawkins NG0G