[IRCA] KDDS-1210 AUBURN/SEATTLE

I blew it. I have never taped an ID from KZTS-1210 Sunnyside and had planned
to do it all evening before KNWX was to switch to KDDS at 12 midnight PLT.
Tuned in at 11:58 Sat. night 12/11 to find an OC with a readable KZTS fading
in and out. KDDS did not come on at exactly 12 midnight but neither did KZTS
ID. Finally, KDDS came on about 12:02 with a short speech by Amador Bustos,
president of the Bustos group which bought the station. Modulation was civil
and if they are talking any time KZTS gives an ID, I should still be able to
tape it. It is known as "La Grande."

This is our 4th area SS station. KKMO-1360 has the best overall signal with
5kw ND with a tower next to the Sound. KXPA-1540 is never quite nullable but
is hard for non-loop owning mortal earthlings to find here in Tacoma.
KTFH-1680 started with Indian programming but I am only hearing Spanish
these days. It is co-owned with KKMO but I have never heard them //. It is
quite fluttery down our way at night.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma