Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

Re: [IRCA] What's the best Receiver and Antenna?

Hi All,
Thanks again for answering my "vague" question as I was mostly trying to get
some opinions in an effort to assist my brother.  I'm fine with my Drake and
Kiwa and do understand that they're not manufactured anymore, which is a
shame.
73- Doug

>I wasn't going to answer this, since it is truly a Fools Question,
> IMHO.

 However, when my good friend Nick H-P mentioned the IRCA