Re: [IRCA] 1422 JORF Booming this morning

At 09:54 AM 11/27/2006, you wrote:

>Walt,
>
>Even light snow along the coast here, not sticking very much except on
>the grass and yards and still above freezing with 38F. JOHR is quite
>decent at 1750 UTC.
>
>73,
>
>Patrick
Wow, 17:50.  That's pretty amazing really.  Normally here, things have pretty much died out about an hour before that. Our weather today was down right scary.  For Victoria standards, the weather was nasty with about a foot of heavy snow, followed by Arctic outflow winds that made conditions very, very cold.  Hopefully things will get back to more normal conditions tomorrow, although there is talk about more snow later in the week.  Let's hope not, as Victoria is not really equipped to deal with snow.........Walt.