Re: [IRCA] 1422 JORF Booming this morning

Re: [IRCA] 1422 JORF Booming this morning

Walt,

If I am not mistaken, I think I heard the Portland weather gal (Ch 2)
say that Vancouver was going down to 14F!!! Now that is cold and all of
the snow. At 32-33F here tonight as I type this, it is pretty icy
outside. We only got a dusting of snow off and on here. But that is
unusual for the coast. Fortunately, it will be warming up by Thursday to
back in the 50s.
   The TPs have been in quite late to 1800 or there abouts.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager