Re: [IRCA] unID 0n 680

Willis

According to weather.com, there are  a couple of US places with stations
on 680 that were colder than that last night  - Omak WA dropped down to
-12 degrees and Helena MT was -18.  I very much doubt that you heard
either station (they're both daytimers and the temps were too low).
Like several others said, it's probably CFTR.

Weather.com is a good place to check for current weather conditions &
forecasts in cases like this.  You can get info by entering the name of
most any town (including places way too small to have radio stations, as
well as Canadian and international cities).   It also includes hourly
temps for yesterday.

You can also go to their maps page and  select  "US weather" today from
the scroll down menu - you'll then get a map showing temperature etc
forecasts for the entire US.  I haven't found one for Canada yet.

Kind of handy if you hear a mystery weather report

Bruce