Re: [IRCA] unID 0n 680

Thanks to all who tried to help.

At 0200 EST I did get a full ID on this station.

680 CFTR ON TORONTO  0200 28/11/06
"Your all news and weather station, CFTR, 680 news, Toronto."

This is the first time ever, that I have heard Canada on 680 Kc. It's tough
to get away from WPTF. The 12 degrees that I heard was said to be the
temperture in Calgary. They posssibly meet a negitive 12 degrees.??

I keep hopeing that Alaska will pop up one of these days. I monitor each
frequency that may be possible to hear Alaska in 'this part of the woods.'
But the nortwestern states seem to be just a dream for me.

73's

Willis
Old Fort, TN