Re: [IRCA] Tone test on 1610 now?

As others have reported, 1610.03 kHz with test tone heard here in SE FL.

Shows on Spectran as 1, 2, and 3 kHz main frequencies in decreasing
strength, with sidetones 30, 60, 90 Hz either side of each main
frequency also at lower levels.

Is that what it looks like to others?  Another way of saying, are we
all hearing the same thing, though it is most likely we are.

Direction from here NNW/SSE consistent with other reports from the area.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida
[Ten-Tec RX-320D; LFE H-800; GAP DSP; JPS ANS-4]