Re: [IRCA] Beverage antenna

Charlie,

You are too picky my friend. Start worrying the day I start typing in
Arabic! :)
Anyway,  long ago moved from the old copper clad ground rods from Radio
Shack. When they were $2.99, a good price. Now at $13.99, not a good
price. The copper piping is a much better deal and lasts and lasts. I
don't put in 10 foot ones as it calls attention to myself too much. I
don't need them anyway. Not as moist and damp as our soil is. I live
right next door to a swamp that sits in 3-4 feet of water every Winter.
The land here is always wet, but wetter in the Winter. I can easily push
a 5 foot one halfway in without effort and pounding it in the rest of
the way is easy.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin