Re: [IRCA] WVCD-790

--- k4ape <k4ape@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 790    WVCD    SC    BAMBERG-DENMARK        0040
> 11.08.07
> JUST AN ID HEARD, "790 WVCD...." QSBed BACK INTO THE
> MUD. [WM-TN]

They had a lightning hit at the TX site and the Sine
system and phone are out. My friend Fayne Anderson is
planning to go down and repair it Sunday. I'm going to
to deliver a friend of mine my  Grundig S-350 now that
I have a S-350DL.  He's also got to repair THE new
beacon flasher which went out BEFORE the lightning.
This is a mechanicla flasher and it's binding. So much
for quality.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net