Re: [IRCA] Palm Springs radio update

You should publish a book of all your qsls, or at least your favorites that would fit, hi....Other desert area stations that once were inclide KDHI 1250 (Twenty nine palms?) I used to be able to get that one right at 6am sign on and lose them soon thereafter. I believe they later bacame KQYN  My NRC log has them now listed as KNWH with the city of license as Yucca Valley.... Ch Ch Ch Changes.....Yucca Valley was once home to KSES 1420 and KJST prior to that. That allocation is long gone with the wind....The one day of the year you could possibly expect to hear them in the LA area was on Christmas when XEXX 1420 would go dark for the holiday.  I'm sitting here now listening to KGIL 1260 Beverley Hills. They;ve prempted music for a basketball game. I'm hoping it's finished by 9pm PST when my old radio shows come on the air. www.whenradiowas.com  I think KGIL streams their programming on the internet at www.retro1260.com  It's become my station of choice. I know if the late Gar!
 y Larson were still with us he'd be commenting.  73 ms