Re: [IRCA] 1120 Yelm Wa

To all of you who commented on the 1120 Yelm story. How did they come up with 1120 as a viable freq if all of you agree on the fact that they will be swallowed up by a 50 grander only ,(I don't know,I haven't checked a map yet) less than 200 kliks away.I have been getting KPNW with a fair signal here in Vic BC at 3:30 PM everyday for 6 months so after dark it will be useless. 1140 looks a lot better as it is vacant in OR and WA with the nearest occupant in Boise . I don't know if 6K would cause problems for the 1150s in Pullman and Seattle. Anyone with a yea or a nay.Bill in BC