Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WPGR 1510

Thanks for the info Rich. I did some searches of ETWN station lists and WPGR seemed to be the only possibility. Now at 10:02 AM EST I just heard a clear WPGR Monroeville ID and they are coming in very well at times. The west flag antenna is very directional so I can 95% null out WZZN in Boston using a quantum phaser. It is great fun to be hearing a 1000 watt station that is 4 times farther away than a 50,000 watt station on the same frequency! There is no snow on the ground this year so outdoor antenna work is still possible, especially when the WX is sunny and 60 degrees like it was yesterday.   Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Jan 8, 2012 8:12 am
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] WPGR 1510

It's definitely Catholic, but I can't find anything in the dozen or so websites brought up in a Google search that conclusively points to WPGR as the source of your EWTN programming.  Too bad WPGR doesn't have its own website (and a program schedule therein) that would say for sure.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska