QUESTION: DX SEASON

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

Does anyone 'out there' have an understanding of what this Autumn and
Winter might be like as far as Dxing.In particular the frequencies of
540 khz.to 6,000 khz.....what is the propagation forcast in regards to
sunspots,cycles and all that solar flare stuff.Even more exact,the
conditions this season for some one living in the upper midwest of North
America.I just know there are those of you who can repsond,and I would
certainly appreaciate some insights.I always get eager in September to
hit the old radio room again,and join the ranks of those who are
dedicated to dxing all year round.
Thanks in advance....Tom Messer River Falls Wisconsin .9/8/97