QUESTION: Re: DX SEASON

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

At 04:05 PM 9/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone 'out there' have an understanding of what this Autumn and
>Winter might be like as far as Dxing.In particular the frequencies of
>540 khz.to 6,000 khz.....what is the propagation forcast in regards to
>sunspots,cycles and all that solar flare stuff.Even more exact,the

Tom, conditions are already picking up. Most researchers agree that we past
the minimum around May 96. The solar cycle is slowly turning up.

Take a look at http://www.rnw.nl/en/pub/propsite.html, Radio Propagation
Sources, on the Radio Netherlands' Real Radio page. Lots of links there to
explore.

Tom Sundstrom
--
 Thomas R. Sundstrom                               trs@xxxxxxxx