LOG: updates to Cape Cod list

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

Sharp-eyed readers spotted a couple of typo's on my recently-issued
Cape Cod MW bandscan list.

1110 change WBT - NV to WBT - NC
     (We don't get any NV stations here, of course.)

1287 change Germany to Slovakia & Czech Rep.
     (These are the stations which sometimes relay Radio Free Europe.)

Any similar bandscans that anyone else has prepared will be of great
interest to me.  Please E-mail them to me at "WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" .

73 ... Mark Connelly, WA1ION