RE: [HCDX] Useful software

Enzio Gehrig wrote:

> after discovering after two years of usage (sic!) that there is a
> CumbreLite
> reader available I also found out there is a fairly recent viewer
> available
> for ILG, HFCC,  Whamlog and SWBC databases. Both programs can be
> downloaded
> for free at http://www.fineware-swl.com/

I am planning to review these programs for Media Network. Mark has been in
the software business for some years and his products have a good
reputation. I'd be interested in comments from anyone on the list who has
used these. I may be able to use some quotes (with credit, of course) in the
review.

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt