Re: [HCDX] NBC critisied on Olympics coverage from and Aussie point of view

Re: [HCDX] NBC critisied on Olympics coverage from and Aussie point of view

I have been following the discussion here on HCDX re the Games.
The radio broadcaster for the Games, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is broacasting on MW and on SW via R.Australia.  However, RA is not streaming coverage by Real Audio.  Can any one explain to my why this may be?

Edwin.
Sydney, Australia