RE: [HCDX] Grayland DXpedition MW Loggings

RE: [HCDX] Grayland DXpedition MW Loggings

Hello Guy,

> GRAYLAND, WA USA DXPEDITION, Sept. 22-24, 2000
>
> Antennas:
> (3) 1000-ft. dual-wire terminated Beverages at Southwest, West, and
> North-Northwest bearings;
> (1) 1000-ft. single-wire terminated Beverage at Northwest bearing;
> Wellbrook K9AY loop;
> Wellbrook ALA1530 loop

Interesting set of antennas.  I'm wondering how the K9AY and the ALA1530
compare to each other.  Off course the ALA is not a unidirectional antenna,
but how compare the readability of the signals to each other when there is
no backward interfering station ?

Guido.