Re: [HCDX] Loggings from the Queen Charlotte Is.

Re: [HCDX] Loggings from the Queen Charlotte Is.

Walt,

Your TIS 1610 is the tunnel between Whitter and Portage in South Central
Alaska on the Kenai Pen. I have been through that tunnel many times back
in the 50s as a child. My mother used to always state "That was the only
train she was ever on with square wheels. hi. During parts of the day,
you can drive between the tracks from Portage to Whittier now. In my day
it was only for the train. The tunnel was opened up for auto traffic
inbetween the times the train runs.
Great going.

73,

Patrick