Re: [HCDX] SPR4 Audio Help

Hi Patrick,

I did the same mod when I bought my SPR-4 back in 1979 - and the audio
quality was just as awful.  In fact the audio quality was the main reason
I and the SPR-4 parted some 15 years later.  Maybe a highpass audio filter
might be helpful - I assume if you can clean up the lowest 2-300 Hz the
audio quality should improve.  Should have steep edges though.

--
 From The World's Northernmost DX-er
Bjarne Mjelde

På Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:28:11 -0800, skrev Patrick Martin