[HCDX] hard- or soft core My Two cents of grain

Good morning to all my colleagues at HCDX.  During all these years, I have
to admit that HCDX has been a tremendous source of learning and information
to me for all the things I read, not only here at the FORUM but for the
great web page they have.

I have been an active member of this respected FORUM for quite a long time
already and I tend to read almost everything that is posted daily with great
interest. There might be of course, certain things or matters that I feel I
don't want to read for, just any particular reason;  those things, I just
simply delete .

It is my opinion that everything posted, has its importance. Simple things,
questions ,  issues ,  postings as well as, more deeper and or controversial
matters that are very important too.  Prior to any  posting, there is people
out there that have dedicated time to: research, to read,  learn to listen.
People that have devoted time to participate and be part y of the FORUM,
each one on its own simple or experienced manner.

I truly believe that as long as there is:  great respect for all of us,  a
great sense of  respect for the FORUM itself and its perpetuation, everyone
must be given a fair chance to participate.

Should this be one of those ELITE groups, Id be the first one to leave at
once.

For a few weeks already , I have been reading  some writings  here that I
have to admit I feel have been somehow rude, unfair and impolite .

Today however, I have just read an interesting comment posted by Mr. FRED
WEIDEMA  PA0FAW from the NETHERLANDS and I truly agree with him. Lets give
all people a chance to participate, to grow, to learn within the process and
please by all means let the sour criticism  stop once  and forever.  Not
doing so,  will only contribute to pull  people out  of the FORUM and
discourage others to join.

Thanks Fred Widema for your kind words; I wish there would be more people
like you out there.

Hector (Luigi) Perez  NP4FW
San Juan de Puerto Rico

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.