Re: [HCDX] [NRC-AM] New TIS in Chicago area - WQFE239

Might want to give the LAX TIS a shot on 530. They're running 100W, so it
should get out better than most. Assuming you're not in an area where Turks
& Caicos will drown them out.

  -- Jay

On 10/1/06, Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It might be worth a few shots for European DXers to try for these
> stations on a beverage in a remote area like Lemmenjoki.  I think it
> is wonderful that Jim heard WQBR256.  Maybe there are more such
> catches out there.  How about it?

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/