[HCDX] SPBRC, Radio Gardarika, EDXC 2006

RUSSIA  Came in late today, switched on the radio set late around 1045 UT.

12010 S=9+10 dB  muffled audio.
15640 S=9+50 dB  superb, and much better audio quality.

1045 - 1057 UTC discussion in Russian language, most likely Valentina
Krasnopolskaya and male editor of Radio Gardarika?

Discussed on radio matter, like radio program format, DRM-digital radio,
culture, radiostantia matter.

Jazz music at 1057 til 11.00:03 UTC.

15460 kHz tx at St.Petersburg-Popovka site switched off at 11.00:34 UTC.

73 Wolfgang  df5sx
Stuttgart, Germany

- - -

RUSSIA  Special SPBRC and Radio Gardarika short wave txion for EDXC 2006.
On October 22, 2006 (Sunday) SPBRC (Saint-Petersburg Regional Centre) and
Radio Gardarika will carry out a special short wave txion devoted to EDXC
2006 conference in St.Petersburg.

The time is 1000-1100 UT and the freqs are 12010 kHz in the 25 m.b. for
North-West and West Europe and 15640 kHz in the 19 m.b. for South-East and
Central Europe and also for North Africa.

Two 200 kW txs of our St.Petersburg-Popovka transmitting centre will be
used for this program. We hope that our signals will be able to reach some
other parts of the world such as South-East Asia, Japan or Australia.
Unfortunately, we do not verify reports for this txion - but we shall be
very grateful for any comments about the reception quality to
<12010and15640 @ mail.ru>

Thank you in advance.
Mikhail Timofeyev, St.Petersburg, Russia
(hcdx Oct 18)

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/