Re: [DX] Re Somalia 6950

 BBC Monitoring kertoi viine joulukuussa:
 The government's new station - known as " Radio Bay, Voice of the Somali Republic" - was opened at a ceremony in Baidoa on 24 December attended by President Abdillahi Yusuf Ahmad and Prime Minister Ali Muhammad Gedi, according to Somali news websites. It is said to broadcast locally on 95.2 FM and for a wider audience on shortwave.

73 de PUL