Re: [DX] [HCDX] Re Somalia 6950

Dear Friends,
I also heard the station on 6950 yesterday evening. The programming was similar to that Jari reported. The song at 18.59 sounded like a National Anthem or similar. Do you know of any e-mail address or address. I know what the infrastructure lokks like in the country, so I understand that letter delivering might be too difficult!
73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden