[DX] Re Somalia 6950

Re my report of unid 6950 Somali station.
I knew there is a TFG station in Baidoa, called
Radio Bay -  Codka Jamhuuriyada Soomaaliya
which was reported to be on some unknown
shortwave frequency. The promo I heard on
15 March did sound like "Radio Bas". Then I got
an e-mail from a well known Finnish Afro-DX guru
Mr. I. Parviainen, who told me he has been hearing
Radio Bay on 6950. Again I had a listen to my tape
and indeed, instead of  "Bas" the id is "Bai", so it
must be Radio Bay. The transmitter is a bit unstable
and hopping to a split frequency for a few seconds at times.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland