Date: 06/12/05 20:32:06
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New explanations for Wobbler?

Dear Kaskey Family y Explorers of the Ether;

   Some call Strangelove black comedy. Others, fantasy of what might have been, if only there existed the will to do so.
   RE: Wobble y grid, Cal's thoughts - Cuba-Junky.com(?) mentioned turbine operators, Santa Maria Power Plant, Habana, see explosion inevitable, dread entry. 30's - early 50's vintage at best? South Street Power Station LP/HP turbines, Providence RI, ran from '19 to '91, reluctantly decomissioned. South St. well maintained. La Revolucion has no need of bourgeoise maintennance.
   670 Rebelde last week wobbled typically briefly w/decreasing pitch & wobble rate. Fatuous erroneous speculation - gut instinct: generator trip, momentary instability. System stabilizes, wobble rate & deviation decrease to zero. Corroborative? Si? No?

   Like Strangelove? Try Terry Southern sequel, "The Loved One", 1964, "Film with something to offend everyone". Jonathan Winters in two roles.

   Intriguing re T. Krueger's reception of R. Enciclopedia, 1510. Had them APR '04 on 1560, Ciego de Avila & 1570 Las Tunas, nights both. 1510 as yet unheard here. Some sources say Don Fido shifting AM's above 1300 to FM. Instead possible en Jefe giving 'Tiffany network' sta's makeover a la 910 Metro w/new hot sig, along w/Enciclo 1260?

                                                              -Z.-

"Mr. President, the (Doomsday Machine) technology is easily within the means of even the smallest nuclear power. All that is required is the will to do so!"
                                            - Dr. Strangelove,  "Dr. Strangelove", c. 1964
                                              Hawk Films, Ltd.

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Maximo Zeppelin
Manasoviet Key, FL