Re: [IRCA] IRCA DXWW-W Column

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for volunteering to do the DXWW-W column in the IRCA newsletter.

I'd have to say I fall into the "don't care" category you mentioned, and my email list postings are 99% not suited for inclusion in the column, and I'd suggest to just ignore my postings. On the rare event that possibly something is heard well enough to maybe include, I could CC you that info and maybe edit it for possible inclusion. So, speaking only for myself, I have little interest in seeing anything from me posted in the official newsletter. I'm happy to continue with the email list. I highly doubt very many read my postings anyway. There are much better TP listeners who do report what they hear, who would be better included in the official newsletter column.

73,

Steve Ratzlaff

near Sahuarita, AZ  (S. AZ)