From: "Steve Ratzlaff" <ratzlaffsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6:54:53 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IRCA DXWW-W Column

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for volunteering to do the DXWW-W column in the IRCA newsletter.

I'd have to say I fall into the "don't care" category you mentioned, and
my email list postings are 99% not suited for inclusion in the column,
and I'd suggest to just ignore my postings. On the rare event that
possibly something is heard well enough to maybe include, I could CC you
that info and maybe edit it for possible inclusion. So, speaking only
for myself, I have little interest in seeing anything from me posted in
the official newsletter. I'm happy to continue with the email list. I
highly doubt very many read my postings anyway. There are much better TP
listeners who do report what they hear, who would be better included in
the official newsletter column.

73,

Steve Ratzlaff

near Sahuarita, AZ (S. AZ)