From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:08:31 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IRCA DXWW-W Column

I also certainly find yours and other submissions interesting
Steve.   It's really obvious that you hear Asians after a geomagnetic
upset before more northerly DXers do, though Dennis Vroom also does
well in that respect.

As far as Brandon's possible harvesting of the list, maybe we all
could make a point of providing more detail for special catches that
we'd like to have remembered.....TA's heard in the west, TP's in the
east, 2kw New Zealanders etc.,  as Brandon won't always know
what  what is a special reception at particular site.   If we
highlight it and detail it (after all, don't we want to brag?), then
he can ignore it.   (cc'ing to him might be very helpful also).

That way, there's a difference between propagation reports, and DX
reports.    (DXpedition reports are another thing....is Phil still
harvesting those?)

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch