Re: [IRCA] Noisy Cable TV

It didn't take long for me to find out.

At 8pm the noise jumped to full scale; the DSL modem crapped out, but did
come back after a while, an improvement; the noise was back on the
telephone, though not so bad as before; and AM radio was relegated to
listening to stronger stations on MW, no LW.

The ball is now in the cable company's court.

Curt