Re: [IRCA] Secret Traffic de Dr. Z?

Charles A Taylor wrote:

I used to hear a TIS on 1610 from New Bern near the overpass of NC-43
and US-70.Don't remember the call. Too late to check my old NC Log.

Charlie-san,

    Believe that was WNHQ550. It was operated by the NC Ferry Division,
and they had another station in Supply, NC. Got deep-6 for some reason.
I think that the transmitter is still sitting at the overpass on
17N/70E. Hmmmm?????

    The WQFG868 in Craven County is, I think, operated by the County
School System for use during emergencies....at least that's what I
recall reading in the daily rag. Currently operating with 10 watts,
they're licensed for both 530 and 1610 as class FBT - Temporary Fixed Base.

                      Mike

00237.html">Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Jorma Mantyla
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Risto Kotalampi
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Jorma Mantyla
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Jorma Mantyla
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, hannu.piirainen
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Risto Kotalampi
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Jorma Mantyla
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Jorma Mantyla
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Risto Kotalampi
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Jari Savolainen
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] Auringonpilkkuja nolla, hyvä on olla, Jorma Mantyla
  • Re: [DX] Auringonpilkkuja nolla, hyvä on olla, Tarmo Kontro
  • [DX] kuka tietää, Heikki Pehkonen
  • [DX] Jenkki v/s:iä, Vesa-Jussi Rinkinen
  • [DX] Tropoa ilmassa, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] Loki: 02.02.2006, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] SuitSat, Jari Savolainen
  • Re: [DX] SuitSat 145,990 MHz, Vesa Hienonen
  • [DX] Scandinavian Weekend Radio, Alpo Heinonen
  • [DX] SuiteSat pudotus livenä, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] Fw: SuiteSat pudotus livenä, Mauno Ritola
  • [DX] Suitsat havaintoja, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] kelit, Tarmo Kontro
  • [DX] Radio Luxembourg, Sven-Erik Hjelt
  • [DX] Lattariverifiointeja, Lauri Niemi
  • Re: [DX] Auringonpilkkuja nolla, hyvä on olla, Vaino Lehtoranta
  • [DX] lattariverif., Tarmo Kontro
  • [DX] Tämmöselle taas e-mailia, Heikki Pehkonen
  • [DX] Huippuradioita ja antenneja halvalla, Mika Makelainen
  • [DX] Mikä häiriö?, alapiha
  • [DX] Loki: 09.02.2006, Risto Kotalampi
  • [DX] SAQ 17.2 aanessa FEB 19, Jari Perkiomaki

  • Mail converted by MHonArc