Re: [IRCA] Reposting from www.qrz.com

Scott,

I have not heard of a study either per se, but I have always wondered.
If the 1/2 watt cel phone is an issue, there will be millions who come
down with cancer in the future. I have heard pro and con on that subject
too. 1/2 watt is not much, but of course it is next to your head. Then
there is the cordless phone too. Not the wattage, but still RF net to
your head. I guess you could lay awake nights and worry about anything
and everything.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager