Re: [IRCA] A Tale of 3 Sony Receivers

> Kevin,
>
> A great article, "A tale of 3 Song Receivers".  A must read for any MW
> dxer.  At the Great web-site www.dxer.ca.

Too kind!

To our new readers and UL-radio enthusiasts, I say:
Thanks!

Ironically, I heard from a large North American vendor of SW Radios today...
and they said:

"Colin, we have been watching your site for the last 6 months or so...
and although we have not seen much improvement in it... or any growth in
 'hits', we would love to work with you, getting you receivers to test, etc..."

I was... ahem... thrilled to see that DXer.ca had some interest from "corporate radio world"
and it most definitely is my intent to form strategic partnerships with sellers of
SW and MW radios for the sole purpose of GETTING my hands on these radios;
to test them and promote them, to be an influencer of purchases of radios,
to leave the radio hobby bigger and better than I found it.

I want 2008 to be a banner year for the radio hobby. So far, so good.

In conclusion, I was amused and curious about how "corporate radio sales World"
knew about the directions my web traffic was going! hi. hi.

In fact, daily HIT rates are up 100% over 6 months ago.
And a LOT of that I owe to the excitement that people like Gary De Bock is creating.
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing