[IRCA] Drift Net DX Update From Northern Delaware

[IRCA] Drift Net DX Update From Northern Delaware

Drift net DX update from northern Delaware:

I finally completed reviewing my late December '07 SDR-IQ RF captures and
found that I had managed to snag another three new ones. (Sorry for sending
these out piecemeal. It takes a lot of time to carefully go through all the
data.)

21-Dec-07 // 1803 Local // 1310 khz. // WYND // 10.4 kw day // Deland, FL
// End of religious program then male with ID: "You're listening to WYND,
Deland." Into 'Turning Point' religious program. // New. An 807 mile catch.

MP3 clip available here:

http://www.21centimeter.com/21centimeter/Recordings/1310-khz_1803-Local_12-21-07_WYND_Deland_FL.mp3

21-Dec-07 // 1802 Local // 1370 khz. // WGIV // 20 kw day // Pineville, NC
// Music then male with "You're listening to WGIV, Charlotte" followed
quickly by two more "WGIV, Charlotte"s. // New. A 423 mile catch in a
fortuitous WXXI fade.

MP3 clip available here:

http://www.21centimeter.com/21centimeter/Recordings/1370-khz_1802-Local_12-21-07_WGIV_Pineville_NC.mp3

21-Dec-07 // 1900 Local // 680 khz. // WCTT // 0.83 kw night // Corbin, KY
// Music then female with ID: "The one to depend on for news, WCTT, Corbin.
Great 68." Into ABC news. // New. A 496 mile catch with no sign of
semi-local WCBM (20 kw night, 68 miles from me).

MP3 clip available here:

http://www.21centimeter.com/21centimeter/Recordings/680-khz_1900-Local_12-21-07_WCTT_Corbin_KY.mp3

Regards,

-Pete Jernakoff-