Re: [IRCA] CONVENTION AGENDA

I wholeheartedly agree, Fred. Still, after 50 years, I would hope that
people would finally let by-gones be by-gones (old cliche, I know) and
co-exist peacefully with members of other clubs.

What would let by-gones heal would be if the people who caused it apologized. There have been uncomfortable situations where managers did something to a member that really wasn't fair. For example, I was told to pay $50 to get my email to access again, even though that email was the same NOAA WWV Solar Report that has been running here and at others for well over ten years. And I did NOT cause the problem which had it blocked. There have been other issues which had a number of people resign and never return.

I will not be going to that convention.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI