Re: [Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

Re: [Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

Harold, the Fest has never been closed to anyone. By saying Glenn "could
come if he WANTED to" implies that Glenn has better things to do than
hang with the Fest crowd. I take exception to what you wrote-we don't
know his schedule or what he does from day-to-day.

We can extend the invitation but it is HIS choice as to if he comes to
the Fest or not. But if I read the "WANTED" comment, and I was Glenn, I
would have to wonder if I'd be welcome at all!

C'mon Harold, Unity and Friendship-the above comment wasn't nice.

(Just my opinion, I do not speak for anyone else.)

Maryanne

E-mail message