Re: [Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

Re: [Swlfest] "Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest"

Let's face it.  People face choices every day... including one weekend
every March in Kulpsville, PA.

I share Harold's perspective on this -- any radio enthusiast, from any
part of the planet, having the means, the will, and the wherewithal,
can join us in Kulpsville.

It's up to them to do so.

I communicate every year with Glenn in advance of the Fest; he is
happy to promote the Fest in DXLD and WOR.  I have invited him to join
us.  So far he hasn't done so.  I hope he'll join us for Year 20.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA