[Swlfest] More Glen

While Glen may have never attended except on GiGi's T-shirt, I do not
recall him ever having anything negative to say about the Kulpsville
show.  I know that is not the case in relation to some other allegedly
prominent radio people who shall remain nameless. I see know problem
with extending an invitation to folks who have contributed to the hobby
in some significant way (That would include both Glen and the nameless
few) and then let the chips fall where they may.

--
T.J. "SKIP" AREY N2EI
www.tjarey.com

"You have to try to get your mind around the Universe before you can give it a twist." Terry Pratchett