Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Swlfest] Glenn Hauser

Richard, You may wish to add that some speakers waive the free registration fee and pay the full thing anyway. It is by far not an expensive affair. Prior to my recent retirement we set up Programs for our Printing Industry Companies that were much, much higher than the Fest fee.
At least I feel the "for what little we pay for the Fest, we sur get our money's worth. I doubt if your registration fee could really be a bar against anyone attending. It's the cost of travel that may impede some, especially if they live very far away. But, even at that, there are special Airfares all the time.

73 John T. Wagner, Ohio

PS Great Job was done by you and John and, all of the donated labor by dedicated members such as Mike.