Re: [Swlfest] Glenn Hauser

In a message dated 03/20/06 00:36:15, swlfest-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I share Harold's perspective on this -- any radio enthusiast, from any
part of the planet, having the means, the will, and the wherewithal,
can join us in Kulpsville.

It's up to them to do so.

I communicate every year with Glenn in advance of the Fest; he is
happy to promote the Fest in DXLD and WOR.  I have invited him to join
us.  So far he hasn't done so.  I hope he'll join us for Year 20.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA >>

Yes, of course, anyone can attend.  But more to the point, and I wonder if
this is what Sheldon and others meant... do we want to invite GH to come as a
featured speaker?   I, for one, would certainly support this.

Saul Broudy