Re: [Swlfest] Glenn Hauser

We really don't "invite" people specifically to be featured speakers.

John & I invite people of all sorts to come to the Fest, and once we
know they're coming, if appropriate, we also invite them to be a
presenter or speaker.  In some instances people contact us to let us
know they're interested in coming, and they then volunteer to be a
speaker.

This is how the Fest has always interacted with broadcasters and hobby notables.

Richard Cuff
Co-chair
Winter SWL Fest